Free Napa Valley Travel Guide from Sunset Magazine
Napa Valley Vineyard (© Photographer: Tom Purcell | Agency: Dreamstime.com)
When Napa Valley vintners beat esteemed French counterparts in a 1976 blind-tasting competition, California wine truly arrived. The region's terroir and unique microclimate have created ideal conditions for over 700 Napa Valley wineries to do their thing, drawing wine enthusiasts year-round to taste their way through the famed Wine Country north of San Francisco.
In addition to sipping the area's signature cabernets on Napa Valley wine tours, there is much more to experience in this region of romantic indulgences. Whether soaking at Napa Valley spas, relishing extraordinary Napa dining, or taking to the skies in a hot-air balloon, you can find endless opportunities to treat yourself at any budget.
Sunset magazine’s editors provide a true local's take on Napa Valley in the free "Sunset Travel Guide, Napa Valley: Wineries, Hotels, Dining, and More 2010". Download the guide and start planning a wine country getaway! Travel tips include:
• Sunset's 38 top Napa Valley wineries, including the finest mainstay vintners, up-and-coming vineyards, off-the-beaten-path gems, and the best bottles to sample
• What to expect at 14 fabulous Napa Valley hotels, from affordable inns to opulent resorts
• Sunset's take on the trendiest Napa dining experiences, from the recently reopened Bottega to the gourmet paradise of Oxbow Public
• The most blissful Napa Valley spas, from secluded natural hot springs to facilities with the freshest mud baths to Napa Valley hotels offering the most lavish body treatments
• Tour and tasting fees at every winery on Sunset's list to help you plan your trip with ease and within budget
• How to work off all that amazing food and wine—and have fun in the process—on biking, kayaking, and hiking excursions. What better way to earn that extra wine-and-cheese flight?
Ready for your Wine Country escape? To claim your free copy of the travel guide, go to: Sunset Travel Guide, Napa Valley: Wineries, Hotels, Dining, and More 2010
To follow American Feast on Facebook go to: American Feast on Facebook
To follow American Feast's Founder on Twitter go to: Jeff Deasy on Twitter
For information related to the purchase of advertising space and editorial coverage on the American Feast web site call Jeff Deasy toll free at 877-332-7875 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org